Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mostly finished. Also computer troubles

I think I've got the animation about where I want it to be, though I'm not going to try to render it until I know that this computer's going to remain unoccupied for an extended period of time. It took like half the class to render 100 frames, and this animation is over nine times that. I didn't have too much else that I could do during this time, so I tried to open Final Cut Pro so I could finally get around to adding sound to my droid animation, and sure enough, it won't open. Fortunately, Final Cut Pro seems to work on other computers, so all I'll have to do is transfer the file to another working volume so I can edit that. The same will go for my yokai animation if it still doesn't work on this machine by the time I have the movie rendered. There was also some slight trouble with logging out, so I get the feeling that I might not have chosen the most reliable computer in the room. Either way, it's certainly nothing I can't work around.

No comments:

Post a Comment