Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Weighting a cat, and also the project
So, I worked on weighting today. I can't say I'm looking forward to that step in the process of my future projects, but it's beyond my control, so in the meantime I'm at least trying to get my head around it like many perplexing semi-unfamiliar challenges in this class before it. I am worried somewhat about the Yokai project. I admit that I haven't thought quite as much as I should've so far about this. I have a few sketches of things I may or may not be able to figure out how to model, but as far as character design beyond the visual realm goes, I'm not so sure how I'll do. That character sheet scares me more than a little. Just looking down the list of character attributes, I even found it hard to come up with answers regarding my own characters I've had for years, let alone a character I just made up for this project, don't even have a name for, and don't even have the physical appearance fully decided yet. These things will come eventually, or I'm hoping at least, but for now I'm a little concerned about how I'll handle this project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment