Monday, December 5, 2011

walk cycle in progress

So, I made a complete walk cycle, in that I got the legs to move in a way that at least makes sense. I'm not too happy with it so far. I mean, you can get that he's walking at a normal pace, I have done an adequate job of getting that across. But there are some subtleties that I want to add in. For starters, his body never really moves up and down. I think it would look better if his body moved slightly when he walked, but with the way I have the feet positioned, they'd go through the floor if I tried that. Also his tail. I haven't even started on the tail. I mostly just want that to form a slight wave-like motion as his body moves. And his arms don't look right at all. They look stiff and the motion of swinging back and forth according to his leg movements feels unnatural. On top of this I haven't even started bodypainting yet. I hope I can this done before the deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment