Thursday, November 17, 2011

Getting there...

I managed to get most of Arlo modeled today. I still have to resolve a few things though. I want to work on his hand a little more because it looks kinda off to me. I also planned to give him a tail, so I want to see if I can do that too. Also, when I made the symmetrical half, I noticed that there was a glaring line down the middle of the model. I zoomed in and found that two very thin polygons in the middle were causing it. I think I have to work on the half model and redo the symmetry in order to resolve some of the issues with it so far. But overall, there aren't that many problems here. Everything that's wrong with this model I have an idea of how to solve, so there's that at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment