Thursday, November 3, 2011

I've been working, trust me

Ok, so I've been really bad about blogging when I work out of class, and for that I apologize. I've worked three times since last class on my ogre and I've worked on the sketches several times since then, although I don't know how many times I've sat down to work on them since I've mostly been doing a little at a time. I have the body, arm and leg of the ogre modeled, but I still have to delete half and make a symmetrical duplicate, but I'm not sure what the best way to do that is. I'm also curious as to what we will end up animating with these characters we're creating. Will it just be a walk cycle/gesture like the yokai project or will we be planning out a more complex sequence of events? Just wondering what to expect from this next project I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment