Tuesday, November 8, 2011
My character so far
Ok, well I guess I wasn't as specific with my original drawing as I should've been, but it's ok because I don't think I liked the direction I was going in with the sketch anyway. I drew a character that's been in my head for a while but never quite knew what to do with. I tried doing a more realistic version of him, but it really didn't look like it had the expressive capacity of the cartoonier vision I've always had of him. His name's Arlo. His distinctive features are his long black tail and big bat-like ears. He also has a very round head, which didn't work as well with my realistic sketch. Either way, I'm sure working on this will be interesting, along with challenging as all hell, but I knew that from the beginning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment