Thursday, November 10, 2011
Slight modeling setback...
Ok, so when I did the modeling I realized that the cylinders I had worked with had too many rotation segments, because I was only supposed to use 10 and left it at the default 36 instead. So I'm redoing the model with less polygons, which shouldn't take too much time and make it easier to bridge the seperate elements together. Admittedly, the last time I practiced this type of thing was the ogre, and I hadn't even finished the body completely. I'm worried about how I'll do with the face and hands once I'm done with the torso and legs. I know that having hands with fingers was sort of ill-advised, but I just couldn't picture this character in mittens, so I guess I'm going for it. I'll have to learn how to model hands someday anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment